ND Supreme Court in collaboration with National Council of Juvenile and Family Court (NCJFCJ) are excited to bring Enhancing the System’s Response to Domestic Cases in North Dakota Training.
The training will be split into two sessions (see the attached invite too)
Monday, November 21 for judges and referees only – ND Capitol
- Contact Lee Ann Barnhardt at email@example.com to register.
Tuesday, November 22 for judges and multi-disciplinary professional – Radisson Inn, Bismarck
- Contact Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Deadline to register is November 1, 2016 – Limited space!
The training topics include:
- Exercises to assess batterers behavior
- Impact of violence on victims and children
- Civil and criminal systems’ response
- Decision-making regarding full faith and credit and ordering supervised visits and offender treatment
Recommended audience: district judges, justices, referee/magistrates, law students, prosecutors, defense attorneys, law enforcement, advocates, socials services, child protective services, guardian ad litem, custody investigators, parenting coordinator or mediator, offender treatment program staff, probation, juvenile court personnel, supervised visitation staff.
Continuing Education Credits are approved for the following: