Position Title: Executive Director
Salary Range: $64,000-$85,500 with benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance; retirement; paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
Classification: Full Time Exempt
Applications due: February 14, 2020.
CAWS North Dakota is a membership based non-profit domestic violence and sexual assault coalition. Our mission is to provide leadership and support in the identification, intervention and prevention of domestic and sexual violence. Our work is focused on 1) providing support, resources and tools to local crisis intervention centers working with victims and their families 2) Coordinating annual public awareness events 3) educating and training professionals and advocates on the issues of sexual and domestic violence 4) Providing information and resources to the general public regarding domestic and sexual violence 5) Building institutional partnerships and shaping public policy and 6) promoting healthy relationships and nonviolence through prevention.
- Organizational oversight
- Fund development and grant writing
- Federal grant management
- Program membership empowerment
- Budget management
- Strategic planning
- Policy development
- Commitment to social justice, social change work, and ending violence
- Understand issues of cultural and socio-economic diversity
- Possess a demonstrated interest in domestic violence work and trauma-informed services, or willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of related human services experience
- Individual must pass background check and have valid driver’s license
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota, some state and national travel required.
Send or e-mail cover letter and resume by February 14, 2020 to:
CAWS North Dakota
Executive Director Search Committee
521 E. Main Ave. Suite 320
Bismarck, ND 58501
No calls, please.
Download or Print Job Description: https://wp.me/a7g6q4-1YT