The Abuse Resource Network of Ransom and Sargent Counties is looking for a Direct Services Coordinator 32 hours a week between the hours of 8:30-4:30pm, Monday-Friday). Some on-call evenings/weekends. Some travel and overnight training required. Must have valid driver’s license. Background check will be conducted.
Duties include but not limited to:
Provide crisis intervention, emotional support and case management to victims; arrange emergency shelter and supportive services; assist in filing for protection orders; conduct outreach through public speaking and other means; support decision making process of clients. Monthly Stats and quarterly reimbursement of grants put into database.
Must maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with state law and maintain positive relationships with law enforcement and court personnel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and ease working with a diverse population of clients
- Ability to handle crisis situations with sensitivity and assertiveness
- Ability to work as a team, as well as independently and take initiative
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize job responsibilities
- Ability to relate with children
- Ability to separate your own emotions from those of victims
- Ability to stay calm in high-stress situations
- Must respect and maintain strict confidentiality
Please send resume to: Liz Anderson, Executive Director
Abuse Resource Network – PO Box 919 – Lisbon, ND 58054
Job Open until filled
Pay – DOE