With every donation, CAWS North Dakota is able to:
• Provide more specific and thorough training to sexual and domestic violence advocates in order to make sure that victims are given the best possible services;
• Provide hands-on training and technical assistance in crisis intervention centers so that advocates are as prepared as possible;
• Provide training to partners in law enforcement, healthcare, mental health and substance abuse services, etc. in order to create networks that help victims with all of their needs;
• Publish and distribute more publications so that victims have resources in their hands the moment they seek help;
• Write and advocate for more legislation that protects and provides for victims;
• And provide more events for the public to raise awareness about sexual and domestic violence.